Click below to see additional photos of this mani and see the tutorial.
To recreate this look, you'll need the following supplies:
- Base Coat (I used L.A. Colors Base Coat-Topcoat because it peels off in hot water)
- Black Polish (Zoya "Willa")
- Sheer Glitter Polish (Frenzy Polish "All Magic Comes with a Price")
- Top Coat (Zoya Armor)
- Makeup Sponge
1. Begin by applying your base coat.
2. Apply your black polish to opacity. I used two thin coats of Willa.
3. Spread a thin layer of your glitter polish onto the tip of a piece of makeup sponge. Starting at the free edge of your nail, use the sponge to place the glitter onto the nail, working your way up toward your cuticle. The bulk of the glitter should end up on the tip of your nail.
4. Reapply glitter to the sponge and press it to only the bottom half of your nail.
5. Use the sponge to apply additional glitter to just the bottom fourth of your nail. The glitter on the free edge of the nail should look opaque.
6. Finally, use remover to clean up any glitter on your fingers and apply a layer of top coat to smooth out the design.
Inspired to try this mani? Share your recreations with me using the hashtag #looknailblitz on Instagram!